Blaklader 1640-1380-9900 Heavy Worker Shorts
Heavy Worker Shorts
If it’s too hot for the toughest work pants available, you might as well wear the toughest shorts available. Made roughly of half Cordura and half polyester-cotton, they are the only shorts you’ll need all summer.
Just like Heavy Worker pants, they are made with loads of side pockets and exterior utility pockets. They might be half the length of out pants, but they have all the power.
Need comfortable work clothes that also give you handy storage options?
Try these Heavy Worker Shorts with Utility Pockets, Black (1640-1380-9900) from Blaklader. Equipped with 2 reinforced utility pockets, it also has 4 bellow pockets to carry more items and keep contents from cutting into your legs. Great for storing small tools and accessories, the angled pocket corners make it easy to grab screws and nails. Plus, they have a strong metal fly zipper along with triple-stitched seams to prevent rip outs.
• 10" inseam
• Durable cotton-poly canvas material
• 2 reinforced utility pockets
• Easy access, even when kneeling or squatting
• Tuck into front pockets when not in use
• Angled pocket corners make it easy to get out screws and nails
• Bellow pockets (2 in front; 2 in back) carry more and keep contents from cutting into legs
• Leg pocket with pencil holder and security pocket
• Phone pockets
• Bar tacks and no bottom seams prevent rip outs
• 7" wide and thin belt loops strategically placed so pants won't pull down
• Heavy-duty webbed hammer loop and detached screwdriver pocket
• Strong metal fly zipper
• Triple-stitched seams prevent rip outs
IN THE BOX
One (1) pair of Heavy Worker Shorts with Utility Pockets, Khaki (waist 44")