Drench Shower and Eyewash Unit with SS Shroud and Bowl
Combination Drench Shower/Eyewash Unit saves space and fits easily into any work environment.
Shower valve operates quickly by a pull rod with a triangular handle. Shower provides a superior wash down with a more even spray pattern.
Eyewash operated by a large, highly visible push handle. Safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30–90 PSI is assured by integral flow control in the spray head assembly.
NOTE: The ANSI Z358.1 standard requires an uninterruptible supply of flushing fluid at a minimum 30 PSI flowing pressure.
- SpinTec™ Shower head - 3.1" (78.7mm) diameter highly visible yellow impact-resistant plastic. SpinTec drench shower head features integral 22 GPM flow control, conserving water and helping to accurately size your tepid water system
- Eyewash Bowl - 10-3/4" (273mm) diameter corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Standard Spray head Assembly - Chrome-plated brass spray head with twin soft-flow eyewash heads and protective spray head covers. Safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30–90 PSI is assured by integral flow control in the spray head assembly.
- Shower Valve - Chrome-plated brass 1" NPT stay-open ball valve. Operated by a stainless steel pull rod with triangular handle.
- Eyewash Valve - Chrome-plated brass 1/2" NPT stay-open ball valve. Hand operated by highly visible stainless steel push handle or foot valve
- Pipe and Fittings - 1-1/4" galvanized steel with BradTect® safety yellow coating.
- Water Supply - 1-1/4" NPT