Coretex Products 71670 SunX Sunscreen 2 Oz, 4 Oz Spray Bottle
Sun X SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen has been tested by an independent laboratory, allowing the following claims to be made:
• FDA compliant with new FDA Sunscreen Monograph
• Contains Aloe Vera Gel & Vitamin E
• Broad Spectrum Sunscreen with UVA/UVB protection
• Passed the Lineman’s Glove Test (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120)
• FDA rated Water Resistant with maximum allowed duration time (80 minutes).
• PABA Free & Oil Free
GUIDE TO SAFE AND EFFECTIVE SUNSCREEN
Don’t be fooled by sunscreen labels that boast of high SPF’s. Anything higher than SPF 50+ can tempt you to be in the sun too long, potentially suppressing sunburn but not any other kind of skin damage.
The FDA states any SPF rated above 50+ is misleading. For the safest and most effective sunscreen, make sure to use nothing lower than SPF 15 and nothing higher than SPF 50+, reapply often and make sure your sunscreen is rated as Broad Spectrum with an 80 minute water resistance duration time.
Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside.
Liberally apply sunscreen to exposed areas.
Rub in thoroughly
Apply sunscreen first before applying insect repellent.
Note: CDC and EPA do not recommend using a combination sunscreen-insect repellent. Apply sunscreen first then insect repellent.