DBI Sala - Delta™ 3 Construction Style Harness, Item # 1110575
Back & Side D-Rings with Quick Connect Buckles, Sewn in Hip Pad and Removable Belt.
There’s a lot of industry buzz around the new DBI Sala Delta™ 3 Harness by Capital Safety. It combines a set of “industry-first” advancements with popular features that made Delta™ the workhorse of the industry. Its patented No-Tangle design redefined convenience in full body harnesses. Now, Delta™ represents the culmination of more than two decades of harness manufacturing know-how, research and design.
Delta™ incorporates a spring-loaded, stand-up dorsal D-ring to help you make fast, easy and safe connections. Our exclusive i-Safe™ system gives you an efficient, digital way of recording and storing information on inspections. Delta™ also proves its workhorse standing witha 420lb carrying capacity.
Our patented triangular design gives the Delta™ harness a shape of its own. The harness falls into place, allowing you to don it quickly and easily. Revolver™ torso adjusters make adjustments fast and secure, and Tech-Lite™ aluminum alloy buckles reduce both the weight you carry and the energy required to do your job during the course of a day.
Because Delta™ holds a basic shape, shoulder straps don’t rub your neck raw. Made with soft, breathable materials, the Delta™ comfort hip pad ergonomically supports your back and hips while bearing heavy loads.
Weight Capacity: 420 lbs
D-Ring Location: Back and Side D-Rings
Buckles: Quick Connect
• Lanyard Keepers: Delta™ lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
• Revolver ™ Vertical Torso Adjuster: Simple and fast adjustment that eliminates loose ends and locks into place preventing slippage.
• Repel™ Webbing: Water repellant to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has up to 5 times more abrasion resistance.
• Tech-Lite™ Quick Connect Buckles: These quick connect alloy aluminum buckles are lighter weight, decreasing the overall load you carry during the day. They’re fast, efficient and reduce the overall time it takes to put the harness on.
• Delta ™ Comfort Hip Pad: Improved ergonomic fit and feel! It’s constructed with a soft, breathable interior that’s more comfortable and supports your back and hips better while you’re carrying a heavy load.
• Stand–Up Dorsal D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
• No Tangle Design: Defining the Delta™ name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
• Built-in Impact Indicators: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
• 420 lb Capacity: Large capacity adds to tool carrying options and jobsite flexibility.
• Protected Labels with I-Safe™: A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds DBI-SALA’s I-Safe identification tag. It gives you an efficient way of recording and storing information on inspections