Static disipative latex finger cots offer an average surface resistivity of 107 per square surface unit. Induced charges ar dissipated in under 0.25 seconds. Packaged 5 gross (720) per doubled bagged static shielding bag.
8C (Powder Free)
- Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications. Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards.
- Average surface resistance of 107 ohms per square surface unit.
- For use with Class I and Class II static sensitive devices.
- ESD Safe to ANSO/ESD S20.20-2014
- Unique, Stand-Up pouch - easy product identification.
- Pack: 5 Gross (720 each)/Pack.
And don't forget to visit my EBAY store ESS510
And if you want check out all the cool stuff I have
Most important add me to your favorites list
If there is any problems please try to work it out with me before giving a bad review. Thanks